The following terms grant you access to the eBook content (“Licensed eBook”), in the manner described within this End User License Agreement (EULA). The purchase of a C Shaffstall & Son, LLC (“Shaffstall”), eBook is a license, not a sale of the Licensed eBook or its content. You are granted personal, noncommercial use according to the terms and conditions outlined within this Agreement. By accessing the Licensed eBook, you do not become the owner of the Licensed eBook, you have the right to use it only in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
Your use of the Licensed eBook indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and EULA.
License and conditions
Shaffstall grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the Licensed eBook. You may reproduce and store portions of the Licensed eBook content for your personal use, and noncommercial use. Reproduction of book contents is expressly prohibited.
You may not use the Licensed eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the Licensed eBook, create by decompilation, or otherwise, the source code of the Licensed eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Licensed eBook, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. If you transfer possession of the Licensed eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to Shaffstall.
This length of use for the Shaffstall Licensed eBook is perpetuity, unless terminated for breach of this Agreement.
Shaffstall may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the Licensed eBook for cause, including, without limitation, your breach of this Agreement, including for a violation of these terms and conditions. Upon such termination you shall immediately cease using the Licensed eBook and will have no further rights under your registered use.
- You are granted the right to access all content of the Licensed eBook, for the term described above.
- You agree to protect the Licensed eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Licensed eBook.
- You agree to notify Shaffstall of any known or suspected unauthorized use.
- You acknowledge access to the service may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of Shaffstall, such as acts of nature and equipment failure.
- You acknowledge the use of the Licensed eBook is for your personal use only.
- You agree not to provide multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Licensed eBook.
- Shaffstall reserves the right to modify, add, or remove content, features and functionality of the Licensed eBook at the publisher’s sole discretion.
The entire contents of the Licensed eBook are protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated. Copying of Licensed eBook content is expressly prohibited. You may not remove, delete, transmit, or create derivative works from any of the Licensed eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission from Shaffstall except as permitted under relevant fair dealing provisions. Any other use violates this Agreement and is strictly prohibited.
THE LICENSED EBOOK IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED EBOOK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This Agreement is governed by Colorado law. You acknowledge you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.